Friday, June 27, 2008

Let the torture commence


Okay, so this is a picture of a moleskine. And I didn't even take it. So what on earth is this doing here? Well, since a long time my dear friend Silvina and I had the brilliant idea to share a sketchbook. For some reason it never happened, but then I decided to send this moleskine to her as a gift for her (insert young age here)th birthday. So here we go. She will start with a painting/drawing using a certain theme and I will try to respond to that in a next painting. By sending it back and forth we hope to fill it. There is just one problem. We will blog about each other's work. So now I will have to wait until I receive the sketchbook. People who know me know that patience is not my strong point......

1 comment:

Felicity said...

I just wanted to say thank you for visiting and your kind comments. I can't believe there is another sketcher in Geneva! Have you heard of the Sketchcrawl?

http://www.sketchcrawl.com/

If you ever feel like joining in, let me know. I'm a crap sketcher (I can't work under pressure!) and nervous about doing it in public but I'd be happy to try! Geneva needs some representatives! Hope you are still sketching, your work is excellent even if you don't think so!