Sunday, March 20, 2011

Abandoned? Almost.

It seems I have abandoned this blog. Given more than a year without a single post it seems fairly obvious. In all honesty I have not had the time nor the motivation to do a lot of drawing. Which is somewhat surprising given how much I love to do it. But as is so often the case, work is consuming me to a point where I don't have the time nor the relaxed attitude I need to produce any decent work.

I am trying to get back on the train again by drawing for our sketchbook sharing blog which has nearly come to a halt due to my involuntary procrastination. Therefore I'm not closing this blog completely.

All of this does not mean however that I have completely abandoned any creative endeavors. I have quite taken to photography over the last year and a half. If you're interested you can visit my personal website at http://bart.kevelham.com or my flickr stream at http://www.flickr.com/photos/bkevelham/. All in all photography gets me of my computer-bound butt and out for some fresh air, while at the same time producing an acceptable image is a matter of mere minutes and not hours. A good alternative in my opinion.

I hope to be back one day, but until then feel free to drop by at the other sites mentioned above. :)

No comments: